Take out a separate piece of paper and put your pen/pencil in your non-dominant hand (if you’re right-handed use your left hand; if you’re left-handed use your right hand).
This step is crucial.
Fill in the following with a few words: (you will not share this exercise, but will use it)
1. My earliest memory is:
2. What I remember about the first room I slept in as a child is:
3. I really loved:
4. I was really afraid of:
5. My earliest happy memory is:
6. The most frightening thing I saw on tv or in a movie when I was little is:
7. My favorite bedtime story was:
8. Remembering these things makes my body feel:
9. Death is a Master from: